Skip to content
- Bookings are not secure until a minimum deposit of £50 is paid against the bookings invoice. Although you may receive an invoice for an available date at the time of booking, we may send multiple invoices out for the requested date and work on a first to pay deposit basis.
- All information supplied by you at the time of booking is what we use to make up your booking summary. This information must be accurate as it may affect the booking status at a later date.
- Please allow up to 24hrs for confirmation.
- Bookings are processed on a first come first served basis.
- Small changes to your booking may be made in writing, where we can accommodate we will. If we are unable to make your change possible, loss of deposit or balance may apply.
- Date changes are not possible, time changes may be possible, venue changes may be possible, printout design information is possible.
- The minimum deposit accepted is £50.
- The deposit is non refundable in any circumstance.
- Where a balance is paid in full, the first £50 of the balance counts as your non refundable deposit.
- Balances must be paid in full 7 days before your booked event date.
- We automatically cancel a booking whereby a balance is outstanding past the 7 day requirement. The time slot will then have to be rebooked with no guarantee of availability.
- Please see our cancellation section.
- Our booth is 2 Metres Long, 2 Metres high & 1.5 Metres wide. Please be aware that we must allow for queuing guests & comfortable working space. We recommend 4 square metres.
- If there is an album on the booking, our table is 1m square and must be located near the booth.
- We must have clear access to the required space for setup.
SETUP & TAKE DOWN
- We arrive approx 1hr to 1.5hrs before your hire time for setup.
- Setup takes approx 30-45 minutes.
- Where an early setup is required, the wait time will be billed at £50 per hour. The wait time will be rounded up or down to the nearest hour.
- Please ensure there is access to a plug socket close to the set up point.
- If the setup time is delayed by an overun of your event or your venue denies us access at the required time, this delays our setup. If the setup is delayed and passes your start time, the loss time will come out of your booking time slot and the hire will end at the booked time.
- Please inform us at the time of booking of any circumstances that would make setting the booth up more demanding, including going upstairs, long distances from unloading area to venue. This may cut into your hire time if we are not made aware.
- Please ensure there is clear access to load and unload at the venue.
- The Groovyboove photo booth is for indoor use only, unless discussed with ourselves before hire, we require a mains power socket and must be on a completely flat & level surface. We may be located within a marquee, but please note the above power and level surface requirements.
- The venue must be informed of our attendance at your event.
- There must be reasonable access to your venue to unload & load our equipment and park up throughout your hire period.
- PLI, PAT & risk assessments can be provided to your venue, we supply these directly to your venue only and is usually done a week before your hire date if not sooner.
- We are not responsible for moving furniture or event fixings to accommodate the booth.
- Your hire includes setup & take down of equipment.
- We will run the booth for the agreed number of hours.
- We may need to stop the booth for maintenance during your hire i.e. a paper change, this is rare but we will extend the hire time for the time that is lost.
- We will start the booth at the agreed time, if there is an issue whereby we are unable to start at the agreed time through the fault of Groovyboove, we will work with you to ensure receive the amount of hours booked.
- If we are delayed by events that are not the fault of Groovyboove, the loss time will come out of your booking time slot.
- UNLIMITED PRINTS: Our term unlimited prints refers to one print per session. A session is made up of one visit to the booth comprising of 4 photographs placed onto your printout. You can have unlimited sessions during your hire.
- DOUBLE PRINTS: The booth will print out 2 copies per visit.
- ALBUM: The booth will print out 2 copies per visit, one for your guest to take, the other is placed in your ordered album.
TERMINATION (BY US)
- We will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to our staff. it’s rare but Groovyboove are within their right to terminate the hire.
- We are providing a service to yourselves and guests and therefore our staff should be treated with the respect they deserve.
- We are also within their right to terminate a hire if we feel that any equipment or property belonging to Groovyboove is at risk of getting damaged or has been damaged due to unruly behaviour from guests.
- We also reserve the right to refuse guests admission into the photo booth if we feel they are too unruly.
- In any instances where we feel there is a need to terminate the hire we will always speak with the host first to try to resolve the matter before terminating. If we do have to terminate the hire due to reasons stated above, the full cost of hire is still payable and we will not issue any refunds for hire time that has been cut short.
- Groovyboove may use any of the photographs from your event for suitable means, this includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet.
- Attending your event would mean we are of the understanding that permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
- We will obtain permission from the lead booking name to use the images for social media purposes.
- We will not use / publish any images if the hirer expresses us not to do so.
- We will not use / publish any images for schools, universities or certain bookings unless permitted to do so by means of a consent form.
- All images are provided on a CDROM to the hirer, it is the hirer’s responsibility for the privacy & usage of these images once in their possession.
- A cancellation must be requested in writing.
- If we cancel a booking due to an outstanding balance not being paid 7 days before the hirers event date, The deposit is forfeited and we may still pursue the outstanding balance if costs have been incurred to us (I.e ordering paper for the event, pre-paying staff etc)
- Loss of deposit applies under any circumstance.
- If there are less than 90 days between your cancellation request date and event date, all monies paid on your booking will not be fully or partially refunded by us.
- We can issue a credit for your total paid amount for a future hire date (If the date and time slot is available & subject to location) This must be requested in writing within 7 days of your cancellation date.
- If Groovyboove cancel your booking for reasons beyond our control, we are limited only to full refund.
- Refunds processed take 28 days.